Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry it's been a while since I last tormented my public. A variety of things have happened which have contributed to my intoxication. For the first time in the history of this blog I am attempting to post a serious entry after a night of drinking beer.
There was not a whole lot to say about the series w/ the Royals. Yes, the Sox swept them, but then again, it was the Royals. I'm sorry too, about the lack of links, but I'm drunk, and too tired for due diligence. Then there was the makeup game against the Rangers. But that is neither here nor there as far as the blog is concerned.

The Sox did manage to lose today, which is nice. It might touch the cockels of my heart, but I realize that I exist in a minority of one in this instance. If I had the time abd the desire, there would be a post or two up that I've been holding back. In the next 2 nights, I will return to eairing my grievances in blog form. Soon enough, I will be back to writing the way I want, so take comfort or gather your patience, and this blog shall be back.

No comments: